You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Learn automation, industry disruptor
- Join a digital disruptor, looking to affect major change across their industry.
- Excellent culture with a key focus on both work/life balance and employee engangment.
- Support in learning new skills and professional development.
A FinTech disruptor in Bath has recently finished a significant investment round and so is now looking to expand their technical team, including this position for a QA Engineer. They are currently 11 overall, including 3 developers, but expect that to grow quickly over the next few months. It’s a collaborative environment and they look for all of their staff to be ambitious in experimenting with new ideas. The business already has their first major client secured, looking to officially launch in a few months’ time, although they of course plan it to be the first of many they will work with across the sector.
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll need commercial experience in testing both web apps and software.
- Experience formulating test cases.
- You will be confident working closely and communicating with others in the team like developers and product owners.
- Any experience with automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver) would be highly beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll be doing?
You will be working in an Agile / Scrum environment, testing across websites, web apps and API’s and helping to monitor code builds to allow the development team to maintain high unit test coverage across all repositories. You’ll also be working with the dev team and product owners to feed automation requirements into the sprint backlog. A key part of your role will be not only strengthening the skills you have but learning new ones, in particular with automated testing tools if that isn’t somewhere you’ve had much experience with. You’ll also be encouraged to bring new ideas to the team and help the business grow post-launch.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Joining the business either pre-launch or immediately post-launch will be an extremely exciting opportunity. Their successful funding round, as well as another round later in the year, mean there are plenty of exciting plans in the pipe line as both the team and the company grows. There is an array of benefits to the role including mentoring & training, regular team lunches, flexi-time, equity, 25 days holiday, pension and more. This role is perfect for a junior tester with a few years of experience that’s looking for a business to grow within.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Jack for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found