— Top South West Brand
- Work with one of the South West’s biggest online success stories.
- Work with a global audience of users.
- Play a key role in a growing UX and design team.
This is the opportunity to join one of the South West’s most impressive consumer brands. Based in Bath you will sit amongst a growing UX and design team and help deliver an exceptional user experience to customers around the world.
What you’ll be doing
The UX and design team comprises of specialists in visual design, interaction design, research and content. As UX Designer your role will be to scrutinise and improve user journeys across their entire digital estate. This role will work closely with many areas of the business, collaborating to help produce an improved user experience for their customers and engaging with important stakeholders to ensure UX buy-in across the business.
Working from requirements gathering, through to research and testing you will gain an understanding of their wide variety of customers. Using insight garnered from research and analytics you'll produce user flows, personas and wireframes for mobile and web.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have previous experience in a UX focussed role.
- An understanding of Information Architecture and content heirarchy.
- Preferably experience with eCommerce products and services.
- Collaborative nature, capable of working closely with content, dev and design.
- Good stakeholder management ability.
- Previous experience of conducting user testing (whether remote or f2f).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing UX and design team embedded within one of the South West’s biggest success stories. You’ll work alongside a very experienced head of UX and design and deliver products that will be seen by customers across the globe. The business has a truly collaborative and social nature so you’ll feel welcomed from the start.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio / collection of case studies to be considered.Back to jobs