You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Top South West Brand
- Work with one of the South West’s biggest online success stories.
- Work with a global audience of users.
- Own the research and user testing process.
This is the opportunity for a User Researcher / Usability Tester to join one of the South West’s most impressive consumer brands. Based in Bath you will sit amongst a growing UX and design team and help deliver an exceptional user experience to customers around the world.
What you’ll be doing
The UX and design team comprises of specialists in visual design, interaction design, research and content. As User Researcher your role will be to scrutinise and improve user journeys across their entire digital estate. This role will work closely with many areas of the business, collaborating to help produce an improved user experience for their customers and engaging with important stakeholders to ensure UX buy-in across the business. For the most part this role will take ownership of their user research and usability testing function and will not be design focussed.
You will develop usability test plans and scripts, conduct user testing one on one as well as remotely and work closely with conversion specialists to compare data and gain an understanding of their wide variety of customers. Using the data available you’ll also turn out wireframes (electronically or hand sketched) as well as prototypes.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have previous experience in a user research / user testing focussed role.
- An understanding of Information Architecture and content hierarchy.
- Preferably experience with eCommerce products and services (though not essential).
- Collaborative nature, capable of working closely with content, dev and design.
- Good stakeholder management ability.
- Previous experience of conducting user testing (whether remote or f2f).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing UX and design team embedded within one of the South West’s biggest online success stories. You’ll work alongside a very experienced head of UX and design and deliver products that will be seen by customers across the globe. The business has a truly collaborative and social nature so you’ll feel welcomed from the start.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio / collection of case studies to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: