— Award-winning agency with 5-star Glassdoor reviews
- Award winning eCommerce agency working with clients including Never Fully Dressed, Seasalt Cornwall, Alexa Chung and Tetley Tea.
- Develop automation skills and help shape the QA process and strategy.
- 5-star Glassdoor reviews and an emphasis on ongoing learning and development.
We’re helping a well-respected company within the eCommerce industry who provide a full range of bespoke Shopify Plus services for fast growing brands. Their services include new builds, design, app creation, site takeovers and more. Elevating the growth of some iconic brands and help them to stand out from the crowd, they regularly work with big names across fashion, gifts, homeware, sports, food, and drink. Due to success and growth, they’re looking to a hire a Web Tester to join the team on a fully remote or hybrid basis.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Strong commercial experience testing in a digital environment – writing test scripts, logging tickets and bugs, performing regression testing.
- Recent experience working in a digital agency or eCommerce environment.
- Exposure working with the Atlassian suite of products (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and tools such as BrowserStack.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- An effective communicator – able to collaborate with developers, project and account managers, department heads and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
You can expect to be working on a variety of projects and devices (e.g. desktop/mobile/tablet) including testing brand new website builds and incremental improvements for our customers. You’ll roll up your sleeves, creating clear documentation, writing test scripts, and logging tickets and bugs – ensuring issues are made visible and accessible to the team, following them through to full resolution. There are plans to create a Test team, so you’ll help to define the testing needs of each project and product update, help shape the manual and automation QA process and strategy and potentially lead a small team down the line too if that appeals.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The salary for this role is up to £45k plus an annual company bonus. Some of the highlights include: total choice around where you want to work (fully remote or their beautiful offices in Bath – or a bit of both) and whatever equipment you prefer. They are big advocates of ongoing learning and development, so they invest in their employees with all expenses paid training, conferences, workshops and more, and there are regular Hack days and events you can get involved with. You’ll also receive 23 days holiday plus a weeks’ paid leave over the festive period, and a range of staff discounts and incentives.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV or get in touch with Sky if you have any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Use technology to deliver positive impacts at scaleLocation:Cardiff / Swansea, UKSalary:£40K - £75K+
— Join a growing tech scaleupLocation:Remote, UKSalary:Up to £120,000