You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Communications & Engagement Manager
— Leading Communications Agency
- Pivotal role in a leading communications agency.
- Work with an international client as their Communications Manager.
- Superb offices in Wiltshire with flexible working hours.
This is a rare opportunity for a Communications Manager to join an award-winning communications agency, working with one of their key clients to develop and implement an internal communications and employee engagement strategy.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for taking the lead in implementing an employee engagement and internal communications programme for a well-known global organisation. Working within a fantastic team of experts you'll be an extension to your client's business, running task groups, surveys and workshops, getting to know peoples thinking, and engaging employees through online and offline channels.
You'll manage content development, writing and delivering effective campaigns with the support of the internal studio of creatives. You'll oversee the whole process, ensuring everything goes to plan and objectives are being met, with the opportunity to make a difference to your client's businesses and their employees.
What experience you'll need
- You will currently be in a similar internal comms role; whether that's client side or within a communications agency.
- You'll have worked across integrated communications with the ability to create and deliver compelling content.
- Experience supporting cultural change and analysing gaps between where they are and where they need to be.
- Have an understanding of current trends and insights in employee experience and internal communications.
- You'll be energetic, have a positive attitude, ambitious and driven by working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary aligned with your experience in the region of £30k - £40k, a lovely and progressive environment and an engaging project where you'll really get to see the success of your efforts. This fantastic agency also offer flexible working with the option to work from home.
Please apply now or get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB (01179 269530) for more information, we're looking to have somebody in place ASAP.