You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Boutique agency
- Fast growing boutique integrated agency to call home.
- Brilliant career development opportunities.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
This fully integrated boutique agency are specialists when it comes to internal comms and employee engagement and have enjoyed much success since launching just a few years ago. Based in an idyllic location on the outskirts of Bath, they are now on the lookout for a talented Account Manager to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the wider team you’ll deliver fully integrated communications campaigns across print, digital, email and social media for a fantastic mix of b2b clients. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing your own projects, helping clients to engage their employees and customers with their brand through creative campaigns. You’ll consistently deliver exceptional levels of service, developing successful long-term relationships and keeping clients coming back for more. Your role will be fundamental to the smooth running of the agency.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- Self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- A few years’ experience working within an integrated, digital or creative agency in a client services role.
- Solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- Natural multitasker with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressure when working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to around £30k, not to mention the opportunity to join a lovely boutique agency that’s really going places.
Please contact Hannah at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: