Full-Stack JS Developer
— Progressive, Innovative, Latest Tech
- Quality driven with innovative thinking, amazing clients and strong R&D.
- 1-2 days onsite in Corsham, the rest remote, great company culture.
Good friends of ours are looking for a talented and influential Full-Stack JS Developer to add to their 20 strong development team. You’ll be working for one of the South-West’s best and most innovative digital development businesses with the biggest client names, using the latest tech. If you’re a problem solver with an inquisitive mind, then this could be the one for you.
What skills you'll be needing
- Extensive commercial experience using modern JS libraries.
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns.
- Experience of writing / implementing web services / APIs.
- Experience in version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Experience of TDD and automated acceptance testing practises.
Nice to have / Things to pick up
- A working knowledge of security and optimisation within browser, device and node environments.
- Knowledge of new upcoming web technologies and standards.
- Working with React Native, Weex or other JS to native frameworks.
- Lambda, GraphQL.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be helping this ambitious innovator to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world's most recognisable brands. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part of the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the South West and you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you’ve evaluated yourself. With a large development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. They’re relatively flexible on level of experience from midweight to senior as long as you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary up to £60K DOE and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info asap.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)