Digital Reporting Analyst
— Lovely Charity
- Hugely Respected Charity.
- Exciting Plans to Revolutionise How this Organisation Uses Data.
- Fantastic Culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for one of the UK's most loved charities, here in the beautiful South West. This charity is shaping up the way they store and use data, and as a result, require a data savvy Reporting Analyst to come and join the team! This charity is known for its lovely culture, beautiful bright offices, and refreshing approach to work-life balance. Given that they're going through a period of serious investment in data infrastructure - there's never been a better time to jump on board!
This is an all-encompassing, varied role! No two days are the same, and you'll be exposed to all areas of the business, working with a variety of stakeholders in understanding their needs when it comes to data. Your role will have a huge impact on the charity, as you will be helping managers to understand and unlock the power within their data; to support the implementation of analytics tools such as tag management systems; and to continually test, learn and deploy new solutions and tools. A big part of this role will be to train digital teams and programme leads on using analytics tools, which is where your great stakeholder management skills will come in play!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven skills within an analytics role which focuses on digital
- A strong understanding of website metrics and KPIs
- Working proficiency of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, or Google Analytics
- Previous experience using a tag management system such as GTM, DTM or Launch, Ensighten etc
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to turn data into actionable insight/business recommendations
What you'll get in return for your experience
There's a competitive package on offer here, as well as plenty of opportunities for training and development. You also have the opportunity to work for a hugely loved charity.
Get in touch with Stacey on 01179 269 530 for the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data, Web Analytics, Customer Insight, Data Analysis jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k