— Node.js, Outstanding start-up
- Incredible product with substantial new client wins.
- Remote for now, part-remote long-term within a really friendly team.
Experience you’ll need
- NodeJS experience is essential.
- Good experience of ES6.
- Good understanding of Unit testing and TDD.
- React / React Native Experience beneficial.
- Any cloud experience would be very beneficial e.g. AWS or GCP.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Exposure to Git flow or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining a small team of senior engineers to develop, test and maintain backend API’s with some front end and mobile development, which will be React, Node and React Native. You will work with the QA lead and other developers, using the right tools and languages to ensure a high quality of product. They’re keen to find someone who can think strategically and is passionate when explaining and demonstrating the product to new clients. You will be called upon to research and evaluate appropriate tech for the product beyond the existing stack and your ideas are very much valued. This is an incredibly exciting product already being used by some very well known customers so expect a fun and rewarded ride!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £35-45K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working (fully now, 2-3 days eventually), up to 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kit, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc. It’s a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up who will reward you for your efforts and move you up quickly. You'll be working on a product that is already smashing it in it's market and help them add even more cool features and products.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Mike a shout (Mike@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— World renowned digital entertainment business.Location:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000