— awesome digital media specialist
- Pioneering digital specialist, emerging tech and passionate team.
- Work with a close-knit team on a wide range of platforms (pick up React.js and more).
- Develop impressive interactive websites, applications, games and APIs.
Highly innovative digital solutions provider in Bath with a reputation for creativity are seeking a talented WordPress Developer to join their growing team. They’re currently working on a remote basis and are looking to keep that going even after restrictions lift. If you're a Developer with CMS (WordPress/Drupal etc) experience and are looking to push your career further using emerging tech, then this could be the one for you!
What skills you'll need
- Responsive HTML/CSS.
- Experience using modern software workflow tools - GitHub, Gulp, SASS.
- Comfortable using Photoshop to create front end templates.
- Back-End Development experience using PHP.
- Ideally you will be flexible with the technologies you use - you could end up picking up Node.js, React Native, Unity, Kotlin, Swift, AR, VR, AI and more!
- You must supply an online portfolio of work.
What you'll be doing
Working within a close team, you'll be developing interactive websites, applications, games and APIs for their client base all over the UK. As they are creative agency, you will be comfortable using Photoshop to create all their front-end templates. Your input will be needed as you will be able to accurately scope projects and help get across the time that will be needed to complete said project. You'll work closely with the other developers ensuring consistent high-quality code that is tested and reviewed to the highest standard. This agency is always looking to work with new and innovative tech and evolving all the time. You will have the opportunity to learn all the hottest programming languages, various other tools, best agile methods and work with people who are highly-skilled specialists in what they do.
What you'll get in return
You'll have a competitive salary (£28k to £45k), a pension scheme, very generous holiday allowance, good training scheme, free coffee/drinks, working within a great culture and also excellent working location within a beautiful city centre. You will work with some of the best tech on the market and have the opportunity to keep up to date with all the emerging software. There are great opportunities for progression and with growing teams there will be the chance to move into management/mentor roles.
Interested? Then please send in your CV and examples to Ellen for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce Platform SpecialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— industry leading IoT productLocation:WorcesterSalary:£50K - £60K
— HealthTech4GoodLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £35K