ASIC Design Engineer
— Cutting-edge tech.
- Cutting edge innovation.
- Talented multi-disciplinary team - including embedded software engineers, DSP, ASIC, Electronics, and driven mentors.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
At the forefront of cutting-edge tech, our client is seeking an analog ASIC engineer to join their team. Consequent of rapid-growth, alongside a thriving business - this company is seeking engineers who are keen to work as part of a team - with a sincere passion for self improvement.
What experience you will need:
- Mixed signal verification experience.
- Experience in EDA tools - Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys.
- Formal verification techniques including electronic test plan implementation.
Experience of working with TSMC - desirable.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be involved in systems behavioral modeling, design of low power and low noise precision analogue ICs. You will also be involved in the evaluation and debugging of the silicon for test and verification.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday, and pension.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert or contact Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Automotive AI CompanyLocation:CambridgeSalary:Competitive Salary
— Comprehensive benefits, training, and access to driven teamLocation:CoventrySalary:£45K-£50K
— World leading safety equipment supplierLocation:BrightonSalary:£45K-£50K