You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Growing Online Retailer
- Forward-thinking digital strategy.
- Opportunity to build a team.
- Tight-knit, collaborative culture.
An exciting leadership opportunity has opened up within an established eCommerce business with big growth plans. You’ll use your years of digital experience to oversee their next stage of development, through managing the website end-to-end, with the support of internal resources and external agencies.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce Manager, your role will be to evaluate the website against the business objectives by analysing current activities and processes, and then begin the task of optimising them.
A key aim will be to increase traffic to the website by developing a successful acquisition strategy, then guiding the wider team and third parties to ensure it implemented in a timely manner, and within budget.
You’ll need to have a good commercial mind-set as your remit will involve the managing the trading strategy, which includes shared P&L responsbility and devising an approach which maximises conversions to increase overall sales.
Furthermore, you will be expected to be creative in your approach in order to drive the business forward and achieve its aim of doubling revenue in the next 3-5 years, providing you with the opportunity to make a real impact and shape the future of this retailer.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant eCommerce experience with a particular focus towards maximising conversions.
- Ability to use analytics tools to gather relevant insights, then use these to optimise activities.
- Good understanding of CMS systems (Shopify & Magento preferable but not a must).
- Knowledge of digital channels and developing an acquisition strategy.
- Solid experience of SEO.
- Comfortable working within a team and liaising with stakeholders of all levels, including external agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and information in order to improve current practices or develop new approaches
- Proactive attitude and the ability to use your own initiative.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £32-42k is on offer, dependent upon experience. Please enquire for additional benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: