Digital Content Editor
— Leading European eCommerce Company
- Successful brand with huge investment.
- Massive eCommerce drive.
- Strategic role, owning all product content across 3 brands & 7 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join very successful eCommerce business at a vital growth point as their Online Product Content Editor. You will be part of a fast-paced eCommerce team based in Cologne, Germany. Reporting to the Head of Digital Content helping them grow and develop their online presence and conversions whilst improving the online customer journey.
I have 3 Online Product Content Editor roles all of which require English speaking professionals, One English fluent, French Fluent and German fluent to be assigned to the relevant brands and websites for those countries.
What you’ll be doing
As the Product Content Editor you will be writing and editing product descriptions including other web collateral. Whilst doing so you will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the target audience, maintaining the editorial style and voice needed for each brand.
You will ensure all products have the required level of copy to support the online sales and conversion expectations, undertaking regular checks of featured and best-selling products to ensure copy is comprehensive and sufficient to enable the customer to make an informed decision to purchase.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent knowledge and experience using English, French or German for the creative and technical writing.
- Experience proof reading to identify and correct spelling and grammar errors – suggesting copy and structure improvements.
- Ability to write coincide, informative and compelling “on brand” copy that conveys the product and benefits to the end user.
- Experience using ERP tools (Dynamics/AX or 365 is advantageous but not essential)
- CMS experience (Hybris web, SAP Cloud Computing also advantageous but not essential)
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to €30k, plus benefits. A rare and exciting opportunity to join a business as a Online Content Editor, helping them push and drive the online product content forward. Based in the beautiful city of Cologne.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – +44117 9269 530
Back to jobs