You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award Winning South Coast Travel Company
- Award winning Ecommerce Company in the travel industry.
- Lively, social offices.
- Rare in-house PPC opportunity.
This well-known, multinational company are on the hunt for a PPC specialist to join their Brighton team. With over a decade of experience in the eCommerce travel industry, this company is still expanding with almost 100 people now in the team.
This company are now expanding globally by launching new product ranges and websites, across a number of distribution and supply channels / web platforms. The key to the success of this expansion is the acquisition of new and returning customers, which is where you come in! Joining as a PPC specialist, you will play a key role in the growth and development of this company.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce and working alongside a team of PPC professionals, you will be responsible for Paid search across display, programmatic and retargeting. You will use both your analytical and creative skills to drive PPC campaigns from conception to follow up, taking control of the entire process.
You will be responsible for your trading performance, specifically focussing on the company’s international accounts. To delve into this a little, you will be working to maximise margins in what is a very competitive travel sector.
What experience you'll need
- At least 2 years of solid, hands-on PPC experience.
- Experience of conceiving digital marketing campaigns – ideally including programmatic – as well as success with lead generation.
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics and AdWords – understand the numbers behind the traffic.
- Commercially oriented.
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly.
- Experience working with external agencies (PPC & others) though the role will largely be hands-on with day-to-day campaign management.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary on offer dependant on experience. Benefits include staff discount on products, healthcare, on site massages, pension, Free Fridge Friday and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to develop your PPC skills in the right way.
Get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: