You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Assistant eCommerce Manager
— Established Multi-Channel Brand
- Lovely lifestyle brand with successful eCommerce offering.
- Great development opportunities.
- Fun and lively working environment.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Executive or junior eCommerce Manager to join a thriving eCommerce/Digital Marketing team based near Burford. Working closely with the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for working autonomously to manage and optimise eCommerce and marketing activity.
What you’ll be doing
Working to ambitious growth targets, you will be responsible for managing the strategy for the brand's eCommerce sites. You will ensure the eCommerce site is fully optimised with an emphasis on analysing and improving the customer journey. You will also be analysing website design, continually refreshing website content, merchandising products and aiding in the development a trading plan for the business.
You will also be driving customer acquisition and retention, ensuring that all digital marketing activity is designed to optimise sales and revenue. This role will cover a broad range of digital marketing activities across SEO, affiliates and online marketplaces. There is digital marketing resource through agencies, which you’ll manage to drive PPC campaigns.
Assessing the success of all campaigns through Google Analytics and website data will allow you to tweak your strategy to improve CRO across the website.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an eCommerce setting.
- Strong exposure to the full customer journey across acquisition, conversion and retention.
- A thorough grasp of key online channels including Paid search, SEO, Affiliate (marketplace experience is beneficial but not essential).
- ·Strong analytical experience with Google Analytics, with the skills and ability to spot trends/interpret results and act on findings.
- Organised, driven, extremely pro-active and keen to work as a part of a successful and unified team.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Competitive salary, available on request. Further benefits include private healthcare, pension, holiday and bonus scheme.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: