You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Affiliates)
— Leading multichannel retailer
- UK market leader in their field.
- Great training and development.
- Autonomy over company affiliate programme.
A massively exciting opportunity has arisen with a UK household name, where the role limitations are only defined by how far the individual is willing to take it.
This role is with a dynamic business, always striving to improve on previous successes. This role will aim to further develop the affiliate programme. This role is perfect if you are an Affiliate Manager; either network, publisher or advertiser side, looking to push your career on to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
This affiliate role is a really fantastic new opportunity within the marketing team. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing the brands affiliate programme, researching and sourcing new affiliates to bring on to the programme. The successful candidate will be expected to optimise performance of the channel to maximise ROI and share successes internally.
You will develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of affiliates, establishing a close relationship with the affiliate network to ensure programme is optimised. You will be responsible for ensuring affiliates are kept up to date with latest promotions & complete a regular sales validation process
You will also be responsible for analysis of campaigns, regularly reporting ROI and devising strategies to drive the programme forward
What experience you’ll need
- A strong commercial mind, you can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity.
- Experience with managing and growing affiliate programmes.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to bring data to life for internal sharing.
- Experience of affiliate network interfaces, use of TD`s platform a bonus.
- A strong understanding of the affiliate industry, and the role of / relationship between affiliates, the affiliate network & client.
- Passionate about a career in digital marketing with a strong desire to learn.
What you’ll get in return
A salary of up to £40k is on offer here (dependant on experience). There is also a discretionary company bonus and benefits including free gym, free parking, excellent training and development and life insurance, to name just a few.
Please get in touch with Kat for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: