— Market Leading Oxfordshire Based Agency
- Fantastic working culture.
- Genuinely flexible working & unlimited holiday.
- Huge emphasis on personal development.
This lovely Oxfordshire based agency is on the hunt for a bold, creative and enthusiastic SEO Marketer to join the team. This role will be responsible for managing SEO for a variety of clients, driving traffic and leads to client’s websites.
Leading the SEO strategy, You will be conducting keyword research, monitoring and reviewing competitions activity and proposing content which will really drive traffic.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the subject matter expert when it comes to SEO. You will be in charge of implementing and delivering SEO strategy, with the help of the inbound marketers. You will be helping this agency deliver best in house SEO for clients, maintaining top potions across search engines.
To get top results from SEO, you will be conducting tasks including performing keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities; Providing SEO analysis and recommendations; Identifying, understanding and fixing technical issues; Developing and implementing link building campaigns; Building and developing relationships & outreach strategies with key influencers and bloggers; Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, preferably with some of this being in an agency however if you’ve been client side this far but have all the skills required, please don’t let this put you off!
- Understanding of PPC & broader SEM, and how these tie in with SEO.
- Knowledge of the industry, including industry tools and tactics.
- Conscientious, passionate and results orientated.
- Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change.
- Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated emerging experts who are passionate about learning and energised by opportunities to advance themselves, the agency and the industry.
- Accountabilty- this company offers genuinely flexible working which means you are required to be accountable at all times for your workload.
This role will suit someone who is very self-motivated and hungry to learn more and progress in their career. While this company will offer you unparalleled training and development, you will need the drive to learn.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £32k on offer, but please still get in touch if you’re a touch over this but like the sound of the company, as there could be some flex. Alongside a generous basic salary, you’ll also get flexible working, unlimited holiday, a brilliant social environment and 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!Back to jobs