— Leading Full-Service Agency
- Cooperative, social office.
- Great training and development opportunities .
- Working for a leading agency with top rate clients.
This is a great a role for those of you out there with a genuine love for creating modern, fresh and relevant copy. The UK’s leading independent full service agency is on the hunt for a motivated self-starter who can help them create copy for a variety of different clients. This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly and cooperative team and become a copywriter in the marketing industry.
As a copywriter, you will be part of a successful team who help create copy for organic and paid media, across search and social channels, for a variety of blue chip clients. You will support the SEO and content team by creating new copy across a wide variety of subjects, as well as optimising, editing and proofreading existing content.
What you’ll be doing
You will be confidently creating both long and short-form copy for client websites alongside product copy for the eCommerce/retail websites. This is a varied role, requiring you to write copy across blog posts, informative articles, product descriptions, branded content and more. Importantly, you will be ensuring all copy is written in a timely mannor and according to clients’ standards.
Importantly, you will be ensuring all copy is supportive of SEO strategy and is itself SEO optimised. Working closely with SEO professionals, you will ensure all content aligns to the overarching SEO strategy, amending and revising copy in response to feedback from the SEO team leads, account team or clients.
This is a perfect role for someone willing to work hard and develop within the role. You will need to be proactive, carrying out research when necessary to create informative but engaging articles for clients. You will be constantly looking at where copy & supporting images can be improved, ensuring all content is optimised, relevant, coherent and in line with company branding.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong copywriting skills demonstrated through previous written work examples.
- Exceptionally strong written English and grammar skills.
- The ability to confidently adopt different tones of voice.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Attention to detail and presentation of work.
- The ability to research and write confidently on unfamiliar topics.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
- The ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
There is a salary of up to £30k on offer. Please do still enquire if you’re a touch over this banding as there may be scope to flex for more senior candidates. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.Back to jobs