You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Specialist
— Market Leading Oxfordshire Based Agency
- Fantastic working culture.
- Genuinely flexible working & unlimited holiday.
- Huge emphasis on personal development.
This lovely Oxfordshire based agency is on the hunt for a bold, creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketer to join the team. This role will be responsible for managing inbound marketing for a variety of clients, driving traffic and leads to client’s websites.
Leading candidates will be analytical and social-media savvy, have experience with inbound channels and techniques, and display dynamic personalities that enhance and energise our culture.
What you’ll be doing
You will act as the go to for you clients on all matters digital marketing. You will be working across SEO, social media, email marketing, website optimisation, content and CRO. Coming in as a digital marketer, you must be a strategic thinker with a creative mindset, have a strong attention to detail, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You will work on a variety of projects across different clients, varying in size and budgets. You will have total responsibility over your clients’ accounts, being accountable for all processed and activity. As part of this account ownership, you will be required to scope and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy. You will also create client reports and support the team and clients to ensure deadlines are hit. You’ll finally use analytics to continuously improve client campaigns.
You will use HubSpot to build campaigns, email automation sequences, optimise webpages, manage social media accounts, PPC, SEO and conversion rate optimisation, so experience with Hubspot is a plus (but not essential).
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable skills and experience across Content Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Social Media, landing pages and marketing automation.
- Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change.
- Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning. Energised by opportunities to advance yourself, the agency and the industry.
- HubSpot and Agency experience is desirable but no essential, so please don’t let this put you off if you’ve been client side so far.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £28k on offer. Please still get in touch if you’re a touch over this but like the sound of the company, as there could be some flex. Alongside a generous basic salary, you’ll also get flexible working, unlimited holiday, a brilliant social environment and 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: