— Swift and Objective C
- Remote working
- The opportunity to work on an exciting new product
- Great working culture with a collaborative, creative, agile approach
My client, an exciting e-commerce software company is looking for a passionate and highly motivated iOS developer to join the team. With a new app due to be developed this year/ into next years the business is looking for someone who likes to get stuck in, has ideas and enjoys working within a close knit team. Like most businesses currently, they are operating remotely. Their head office is based in Milton Keynes but moving forward they are likely to continue working from home with an occasional day in the office.
What skills you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a permanent role, of iOS native development using Swift
- Some previous exposure to Objective C, either commercially or in your own personal projects
- Passionate about building clean and user-friendly software.
- Rounded understanding of good programming principles.
- A good background in structured programming.
- Used, and is comfortable with, Apple development tools and source code control.
- If you have experience with importer wholesale business applications that would be a major plus!
What you will be doing:
You will be part of a tight-knit team developing the new app in Swift, whilst also fixing bugs and enhancing the legacy application in Objective C.
What you will get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative environment where your opinion counts! Alongside remote working, a solid salary, and decent benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply with your CV and Sophie Creese will be in contact!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— World renowned digital entertainment business.Location:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000