You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Successful UK retailer
- Thriving multi-channel business.
- Excellent culture and training.
- Ideal role for recent graduates and junior copywriters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring copywriter with a can-do attitude that wants to gain experience in digital marketing. The business is thriving and offers excellent opportunities for career development within a friendly, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of the Content team, within the Multi-channel department, writing and editing copy that is search engine (SEO) optimised, to improve the company’s organic visibility in Google.
Day-to-day, you will create long and short form copy that supports the overarching SEO strategy across the website, from product lists/descriptions, to landing pages and informative article content.
Writing and editing existing online content will form a key part of your role, as this will ensure appropriate keyword density, prominence and relevance, as well as refining the tone to be ‘on-brand’.
You will carry out research on product attributes, brands, competitive keywords and content to create new, useful articles, and work in conjunction with the creative team to source images which support these.
Finally, you will be expected to proof-read content to maintain accuracy and a high-standard across the entire website, and liaise with internal team to ensure deadlines are met.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exceptional English and grammar skills.
- Ability to confidently adopt different tones of voice.
- Meticulous attention to detail, proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to research and write confidently on unfamiliar topics.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is also able to work autonomously.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- An understanding of SEO would be a distinct advantage.
- An interest in retail and marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary and benefits package including 28 days paid holiday rising with service to 33 days (inclusive of bank holidays), an opportunity to develop and grow with the business and generous product discounts.
Apply with your CV and get in touch for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: