— Established Multi-Channel retailer
- Hugely-successful retailer.
- Innovative Digital team.
- Excellent culture & development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within a leading retailer, for an experienced Online Content Editor to join their multi-channel department. You’ll thrive on creating and producing engaging and inspirational digital content that is relevant to customers and which will ultimately improve their organic rankings on Google.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be part of the Content team, which is responsible for the delivery of all digital content across the business. From concept and pitch, to creation and upload, you’ll take ownership of the cross-platform editorial calendar, ensuring regular delivery of inspiring content that encourages browsing & shopping, whilst being reflective of the brand and optimised for SEO.
This will involve working with various stakeholders, such as the creative team (to source and deliver powerful assets), as well as the marketing team and external agencies (to ensure appropriate campaign content is deployed correctly and on time). You’ll maintain and develop a tone of voice that speak to customers, and support the department with ad-hoc cop requests, e.g. social media and customer services.
What’s more, you’ll understand the analytics around content performance and use insights to inform future content creation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven digital experience and branded editorial content.
- Talented writer with exceptional command of the English language.
- Ability to confidently adopt different tones of voice.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Solid proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to research and write confidently on unfamiliar topics.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative approach but also able to work autonomously.
- Experience of using content management system (CMS) and a proven ability to learn
- Highly engaged in digital media.
- An understanding of the homeware industry would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary and benefits package including 28 days paid holiday rising with service to 33 days (inclusive of bank holidays), an opportunity to develop and grow with the business and generous product discounts.
Apply with your CV and get in touch for more information.Back to jobs