You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Online Product Content Merchandiser
— Leading UK retailer
- Successful multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Vibrant work environment with a friendly culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful retail business with a fantastic work environment. The Online Product Content Merchandiser will be responsible for adding and updating all new products online, ensuring accuracy to ensure the best customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for uploading new products and assets via a Content Management System, including the following product information: product copy, product imagery, videos, product attributes, range data and onsite categorisation.
Regular liaising with the Product team will be necessary in order to obtain product assets that are in line with the brand guidelines and meet the standards required for launch onsite.
You’ll also work closely with the Online Traders, Product, Merchandising and eCommerce development teams to ensure a smooth new product addition process and that agreed deadlines are met. For example, you will be responsible for updating a New Product Addition workflow tracker.
In addition, you will assist the Merchandising team in creating product codes and prices for new products within the ERP system, and ensure the Multichannel team and Online Sales teams are up-to-date with product additions and deletions to assist with natural and paid search rankings.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A passion and interest in eCommerce.
- A working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) is preferable, but not essential.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus and accuracy under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player with a positive can-do approach, willing to get involved and focused on delivery.
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate and influence across all levels.
- An organised approach with meticulous attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A good salary and benefits package including 28 days paid holiday rising with service to 33 days (inclusive of bank holidays), an opportunity to develop and grow with the business and generous product discounts.
This is an urgent requirement, so send through your CV and get in touch with Rina ASAP!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: