You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Chief Data Officer
— Leading Charity
- Help this great charity formulate their data strategy.
- Have a real impact by supporting their move to advanced BI, predictive analytics and more.
- Bring your knowledge of data technology and solutions.
Excellent opportunity to come and shape the data strategy and move this charity to being data driven and utilising their data in an effective way.
What you’ll be doing
The Chief Data Officer will have full ownership of the data strategy for this charity. They are looking for someone who can bring a mixture of skills and experience across data strategy, data governance, data technology, predictive analytics and business intelligence. This is an excellent opportunity to really make a material difference for a leading charity for a great cause. They have some great ideas on what they want to do but they need an experienced data professional to help them on their journey.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience across data governance, data strategy and predictive analytics.
- Excellent ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain buy in for major change.
- Experience managing a mixture of data professionals including business intelligence specialists and data scientists.
- Solid experience with CRM systems.
- Experience in the charity sector is a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £74,000, dependent on experience, plus benefits package and an overwhelming sense of doing a great thing for a great charity.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.