Digital Marketing Manager
— A great opportunity at a lovely charity
- Purpose-led organisation, recognised as a global leader for the cause.
- Hybrid working model on offer – ideally 2 days in the office.
- Fantastic opportunity to lead the digital transformation within the organisation.
We are representing a delightful not-for-profit organisation that are looking for a creative, driven, and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to lead their Digital transformation within the organisation. There is massive potential to develop the charities Digital presence throughout various channels with the aim of developing an engaged community of families, donors, and the health/science community.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working within a close-knit marketing team to provide leadership and delivery to expand the Digital strategy and meet organisational objectives in place to progress the charity.
What you will be doing
- Providing leadership on strategy and the hands-on delivery of the Digital Marketing.
- Develop and manage a long-term Digital Marketing plan to achieve the objectives to enhance the organisations Digital Presence.
- Complete and oversee the development of a new website whilst devising strategies to drive online traffic, tracking conversion rates, and improving content and usability for various audiences.
- Develop and oversee Digital Marketing Campaigns across multiple channels – making use of methods and tools such as email marketing, SEO, PPC, and paid search.
Experience you will need
You will need to have had proven track record of extensive Digital Marketing experience.
- Relevant experience including SEO PPC, email marketing, social media, analytics, and CRM systems.
- Sound understanding of current online marketing trends and best practices.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Able to analyse, report on and present conclusions.
What you'll get in return:
- Life assurance scheme
- Auto-enrolment of Personal Pensions Scheme
- Generous Training Budgets – DEBRA employees are encouraged to voice their training needs and wherever possible these will be fulfilled.
- Increased holiday entitlement and rewards for long service.
- Staff discount
- Eyecare vouchers
- Annual staff conferences
What is next?
If this sounds like your next challenge and you’d like to work in a rewarding, purpose-led environment, please apply below!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteType:Salary:£25-30k
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Global b2c brandLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k