Online Trader / Merchandiser
— Leading UK Retailer
- UK Leading Retailer
- Training and development, fantastic career progression
- Fast-paced eCommerce team
You will be working within the eCommerce team of this leading UK retailer, thriving independent business offering fantastic training and development.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Multichannel team you will be responsible for maximising sales across all digital channels delivering against set targets for revenue, conversion, average order value and transactions. With strong commercial awareness and a good understanding of online and multichannel buying behaviour you will use insight and analysis to effectively merchandise the site and drive new initiatives to increase sales, conversion and digital participation.
You will be working with the buying, merchandising and retail teams ensuring that their customer journey is optimal and best in class maximising sales and enhancing the product offer. Taking ownership of the maintenance, management and growth of major categories reviewing overall product performance, ensuring accuracy of pricing and lead times and help manage promotional set-up plan.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need to have strong online trading and merchandising experience
- Proven experience using analytics packages like Google Analytics
- Category management and development is key whilst being commercially focused with ecommerce/on-line sales
- A good understanding of customer/user experience and all onsite techniques to drive sales and AOV
- Someone who has a passion for eCommerce and the retail industry and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is competitive plus 20% bonus, great benefits and a progressive, positive working environment where you'll have the opportunity to drive your ecommerce merchandising career forward.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 926 9530Back to jobs