Electronics Design Engineer
— Internationally recognised innovator, wide range of tech
- Varied and exciting work, impacting the energy market.
- Commutable from Oxford, Slough, High Wycombe, and Bracknell.
- Talented team.
Our client are seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to join their established team, to extend and develop their range. Working under an internationally recognised brand, you’ll have access to a range of interesting projects.
What experience you will need:
- Experience in practical electronic circuit design of measurement, control, analogue, digital, and embedded microcontrollers.
- Programming experience with STM8, STM32 or similar.
- Analogue and digital circuit design experience.
- Embedded C programming experience.
Design experience in data interfaces, GMS, Bluetooth, data logging, IoT, SMPS, and power electronics would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work as part of an established team to design and develop new and existing ranges for the business. Working independently and with your peers, you will have the initiative required to test and trial new solutions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including 22 days holidays (plus bank holidays, plus three days over Christmas). You will also be able to qualify for a contributory pension scheme, and have access to a Death in Service benefit.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Cutting-edge tech.Location:CambridgeSalary:£50K-£60K
— Maternity cover contractLocation:BristolType:Salary:£360-£400 a day
— Broad access to academic technology networkLocation:LeicesterSalary:£25K-£28K