— Access to a wide range of exciting projects
- Varied and exciting work, impacting the energy market.
- Commutable from Oxford, Slough, High Wycombe, and Bracknell.
- Talented team.
Our client are seeking an Electronics Technician to join their established team, to support their established team. Working under an internationally recognised brand, you’ll have access to a range of interesting projects.
What experience you will need:
- Technical training or qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or significant industry experience.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to hand solder components on a PCB, both surface mount and through-hole.
- Experience using general test equipment such as an oscilloscope, multi-meter and power supply.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be trained on the use of pre-compliance EMC test equipment, and perform tests on the onsite tech. You will be involved in reliability testing and failure analysis. You will be hand soldering components on a PCB, carrying out wiring and crimping as well as using general test equipment. You will take measurements of voltage, power, temperature, current, etc, as well as device programming.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including 22 days holidays (plus bank holidays, plus three days over Christmas). You will also be able to qualify for a contributory pension scheme, and have access to a Death in Service benefit.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Cutting-edge tech.Location:CambridgeSalary:£50K-£60K
— Maternity cover contractLocation:BristolType:Salary:£360-£400 a day
— Broad access to academic technology networkLocation:LeicesterSalary:£25K-£28K