Product Content Assistant
— Fantastic Homeware Company
- Work within a rapidly growing business with many opportunities for career development.
- OTE on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Family run business.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a passionate Product Content Assistant to support a Product Content Executive in the delivery of online assets, driving the online experience for the customer. As Product Content Assistant, you will be liaising closely with both internal and external team members and should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
As Product Content Assistant, you will support the Product Content Executive in delivering a variety of materials including cut outs and lifestyle imagery used for sale launches working to a crucial time schedule. You will be required to check colour-mapped imagery, copy, dimensions and 360s.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar role for at least a year
- Ability to liaise with several internal teams and external agency to deliver materials by deadlines.
- Experienced in raising briefs for materials and working with relevant creatives to ensure swift delivery of objectives
- Ability to conduct stringent quality control checks, ensuring that product imagery conforms to brand guidelines
- Experienced in liasing with suppliers to obtain imagery, ensuring all imagery is in keeping with brand guidelines.
What you’ll get in return
- Bonus paid monthly and quarterly
- Cost price products for immediate family
- 25% discount on products for friends and family
- Opportunity to progress within the business
If you are an experienced Product Content marketeer, looking for a new challenge with a fantastic company, click below to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Option for complete remoteLocation:RemoteSalary:£50,000 - £60,000
— Successful Software CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:Up to £25k
— Fantastic Homeware BrandLocation:SloughSalary:£35000 - £40000