Photo shoot Assistant
— National Retail Brand
- A leading UK consumer brand.
- Fast paced and exciting role.
- Due to an office location having an access to a car is essential.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine based in Slough The successful candidate will support Senior Product Marketing Executive with photoshoot related activities.
What you’ll be doing
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Photoshoot Assistant/ Coordinator etc. or other individuals whose job entails of working under pressure and organising things to deadlines such as Events Organisers. My Clients runs photoshoots virtually at all times and it’ll be your job from helping them out with the smooth running on the day of an event. That could entail everything from making sure that required items arrive on time and are fit for purpose. You’ll also help out with sourcing shoot locations, assuring that look and feel of the studio matches the requirement, creating photography call lists, raising purchase orders and more. Naturally, you’ll be required to attend some of the shoots mainly in London where you can be required to work longer than usual days, some of them can start at 8 am and finish at 6/7 pm.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role where you’ve demonstrated excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple things at once.
- Excellent relationship building skills and a willingness to work with multiple stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £26k + benefits. Due to remote office location having an access to a car is necessary.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more informationBack to jobs