— Global Multi-Channel Brand
- Well-known global lifestyle brand.
- Managing the UK eCommerce site.
- Opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Executive to step-up.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Executive, or relatively junior eCommerce Manager, to step up and have real autonomy in an eCommerce Manager role. The business is a global lifestyle brand experiencing fantastic growth (25-50% year on year), giving you a chance to step into a role with excellent resources on hand to drive success.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for optimising the full customer journey and ensuring smooth end to end operations to grow the UK online store. Your ownership starts by working with the wider brand team and Global Head of eCommerce to set the eCommerce strategy based on the wider goals of the business.
Getting closer to the day to day, you’ll continually assess the Online Merchandising of products based on a range of factors including product availability, customer behaviour, pricing changes, sold out lines and new collection launches. Linking global activations to your local market with events such as Mother’s Day, Valentines etc. will also be key.
There is digital marketing resource both in-house and through agencies, so you’ll need to coordinate with them to drive acquisition and retention. These channels will include mainly Paid Search and SEO, with you being more hands-on with the latter and also running email marketing campaigns. Assessing data through website analytics and sales performance will allow you to tweak your strategy throughout the calendar year.
Another exciting element is you’ll have the chance to manage one other on the Customer Care side. While you will oversee the operation, this it will be their responsibility to handle customer service – it’s great to get exposure to this side if you’re looking to head up a broader eCommerce function in the future.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in an eCommerce setting, either as an eCommerce Executive or Junior Manager.
- Have had exposure to all areas of the customer journey (acquisition, conversion & retention).
- Familiar with managing Email Marketing campaigns and driving organic improvements through SEO.
- Have either managed agencies or worked closely with digital marketing teams on Paid Search channels.
- Strong analytical experience with Google Analytics.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of up to £27,500 on offer with an additional £2,000 bonus based on personal and company performance objectives. There are a list of great benefits too, including life assurance, pension scheme, long service awards, employee discounts etc.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs