You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Online Merchandising and Optimisation Assistant (2 month FTC)
— Dynamic eCommerce brand
- Disruptor & fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- New optimisation and merchandising division.
- 2 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
This online brand has disrupted their market by developing a fantastic eCommerce offering, propelling them to 200 people in the UK and 500 globally. They require an Online Merchandising and Optimisation Assistant to help drive product merchandising for a 2 month period. There is a strong likelihood of a contract extension, or even a permanent role after this initial timeframe.
What you’ll be doing
Based centrally in Farringdon, the business have grown the Optimisation and Merchandising out of their broader digital team (about 10 people), so remains a fresh setup with which to make a quick impact. With 2/3 permanent members joining the team in March/April time, your role will be to support with the merchandising of all products and features on the eCommerce site.
This will primarily involve positioning products on the site effectively to improve the eCommerce customer journey, in turn driving conversions and overall turnover online. This will also stretch into content on landing pages, working closely with creative, development and other stakeholders across the team. Working in a collaborative environment should help with maintaining the consistency of the brand message as well.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with content management systems to upload content online.
- Knowledge of merchandising and optimisation in an eCommerce business is a real plus.
- Self-starter who work independently and collaborate with others in the team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Fun, friendly and personable character which ties in well with the current team!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re looking at a day rate in the region of £130-150 a day for this role. Great perks too, including flexible start/finish times and a fantastic working environment. Please enquire for further details.
Drop Joe a call / email to hear more, or click apply to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: