Product Owners x 2
— UK Leading Household Brand
- Join a fast-growing digital propositions team for leading UK household brand.
- Work with some of the smartest minds in the industry, launching new products across their portfolio.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, launching industry-leading innovations.
This is a great opportunity to join a new and high-growth digital transformation team for leading UK brand as they look to modernise their customer experience online and bring industry-leading innovation in to their product suite.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a tight-knit team of Product Owners, each responsible for end-to-end ownership of a specific function or user intention across their websites or apps. This will include all elements associated with being a Product Owner in an Agile delivery environment - from owning your roadmap, prioritisation, user stories, attending stand-ups and retrospectives, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to design the product vision and collaborate with development teams to see this through delivery. This is not just a customer experience / UI focused product role - yes, of course you will be owning the front end experience across you area of the product, but this is an end to end product owner role responsible for the all elements required to enable the required functionality - the backend requirements, designing data inputs, APIs, integrating systems etc - so as well as being user-centric, you won't be out of your depth piecing together the technical side of your product. You will join the team focusing on delivering one specific product - but once this is out the door, there will be plenty of pipeline projects for you to get your hands on. You're in the team responsible for driving innovation through the digital product suite - so there will be plenty to choose from!
This role is Bournemouth based and will include weekly travel to Croydon, so this will need to work for you.
What experience you'll need
- The biggest thing here is a seasoned product person who has done this before.
- You will have held end-to-end Product Owner responsibilities, have launched digital products to market and will be able to hit the ground running.
- This is a complex organisation, so you'll be comfortable operating in a challenging environment and will thrive in applying problem solving to drive innovation.
- You will have communication skills to manage stakeholders, bring people on a journey with you and juggle conflicting priorities - all with a smile.
- You'll be at once strategic and delivery-focused.
- Experience delivering products in an Agile environment.
- Exposure to the following tech is not essential, but would be very exciting: NLP, AI / Machine Learning, Chatbots, APIs.
What you'll get in return for your skills
There's a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer here, all of which can be discussed at application stage. There's plenty of career progression opportunities and you'll be joining an incredibly friendly business. What's not to love!
This is likely to move pretty quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs