Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Account Executive
— Content and Communications Agency
- Lovely content focussed opportunity for a digital marketing executive within a small, well established agency based in Newbury
- Work across a varied and interesting client base, including big brand names
- Fun, supportive and enjoyable team environment
- Salary c.£22k
This is a great role for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a busy content, pr and communications agency based in Newbury.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a talented and experienced team of digital marketing experts you’ll provide support across several functions, all of which lead towards the delivery of successful client campaigns and projects across several digital channels.
From managing client websites and portals, proof reading content and advising on placement and uploading it to client websites through to designing, building and distributing email campaigns within email marketing platforms you’ll enjoy a varied workload.
You’ll liaise closely with the creative team, briefing web and print projects, managing clients, running reports and managing social media channels and content.
Your passion for digital marketing will help you input directly into the creation and development of digital marketing campaigns, keeping tabs on industry developments and bringing the desire to continually learn and progress will all support you bring success to the role and your career.
What experience you’ll need
- A minimum of 12 months experience of digital marketing and associated tools and technology such as basic HTML, website CMS, Social media (particularly Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Content creation and promotion
- Strong communications skills and knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be an advantage however not essential
- Knowledge of social media advertising, PPC and retargeting would be an advantage but again not essential
- Enthusiasm and a love of digital
- A car owner with a clean driving licence
- Comfortable with dogs (they have an office dog!)
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £22k, possibly more for the right person, a lovely working environment and work life balance and the chance to take control of your career where you’ll actively input into the success of the business from outset.
Please get in touch with Nick now for more information.Back to jobs