You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Email Marketing Assistant
— Thriving Multi-Channel Retailer
- Market-leading business.
- Established eCommerce team.
- Collaborative culture.
This is a newly create role within a highly established eCommerce team of a leading UK retailer. You will work within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders to increase customer engagement and drive revenue through email marketing, whilst contributing to the overall channel strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Working within the Multichannel team, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the email campaigns and content plan by creating newsletter design assets, building and testing emails within Adestra and creating pre- and post-campaign reports.
You will work closely with an Email Executive who will focus on new CRM projects, whilst you will own the weekly BAU email schedule end-to-end, including planning, designing and delivery.
Day-to-day, you will manage the requirements of all email campaigns, such as creating segmented customer data lists and delivering automated lifecycle campaigns. In addition, you will be responsible for the deployment of multiple testing plans and A/B tests, all the while ensuring your emails follow industry policies and best practices.
Your remit also includes pre- and post-campaign analysis on performance, opportunities and key learnings, for which you will produce and deliver regular reports on your findings. You will consistently monitor the new customer database growth in line with KPIs in order to maintain good data quality and liaise with stores to help identify your target audience and expand the email list.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous digital experience in a similar role.
- Experience in designing and building responsive HTML emails.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience using an ESP – Adestra preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with Faststats & Cascade (preferred)
- Experience using Google Analytics (preferred)
- Interest in email marketing and keeping up to date with new trends & technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £25k and a range of benefits, such as 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) a cycle- to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, pension and a discretionary bonus scheme.
Send through your CV to email@example.com or get in touch on 01179 269 530 for more info!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: