You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Product Owner / Analyst
— Technical eCommerce Agency
- Join a fast growing, established eCommerce technical agency.
- Enjoy ownership of a variety of projects with an impressive array of clients.
- A successful, collaborative culture with progression opportunities.
Do you have previous experience as a Product Owner or Anlayst? Do you thrive in a fast paced, agile environment? Do you have strong experience of eCommerce and digital transformations?
If so, this could be your next career move…
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining a specialist technical agency that provides digital strategy, design, build, integration and optimisation. You will bring product vision and value to an impressive client base that spans multiple markets including FMCG, retail, manufacturing, professional services and more.
As a Product Owner you will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle, from concept to delivery and support. Working closely with clients from the very beginning you’ll run and facilitate workshops in order to understand business requirements, ambitions, pain points and user needs.
During build you’ll define sprint goals and priorities and manage the development backlog, ultimately ensuring client and business goals are met throughout the process. You’ll support your clients with UAT, run product training sessions and identify additional opportunities through your consultative approach.
Projects focus around exciting, large scale digital transformations so experience in this area is vital. Specifically, projects comprise UX design and technical development of websites, mobile apps, portals and eCommerce. Additionally, integration of back end systems is a speciality in Headless CMS, DAM platforms and PIM systems.
You will enjoy full ownership of multiple work streams, working with cross functional teams both in house, offshore and third parties with budgets from £100k to £2m+ with varying durations from short sprints to projects exceeding 12 months.
As for the team, you’ll be joining a high-performance environment working closely with an experienced group of project managers, developers, QA’s, UX and design specialists. The agency has locations in both Basingstoke and Lincoln, so whilst flexible working is available, this will entail working predominantly from one of the two locations.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Strong experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role.
- Experience of digital transformation projects, in an agile environment.
- Strong core Product Ownership skills.
- Experience of eCommerce CMS platforms - ideally Headless technologies.
- Confident working throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Strong technical ability, whilst also considering the strategic and commercial aspects.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, getting value from senior conversations and valuable business insight.
- Be resourceful, able to make the most of client insight and research.
- Previous experience in running client workshops.
- Experience of working closely with developers as well as UX and design specialists.
- Consultative in your approach; able to spot opportunities in customer roadmaps, product enhancements and training.
- Scrum / Product Owner certifications desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Real influence and autonomy within an exciting and fast-growing agency in a senior position. In this role you’ll be owning the product vision for a variety of exciting clients, and will be rewarded for your work with a competitive salary, career progression and development opportunities.
To be considered apply via this advert ASAP or contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
07528 632 647 | email@example.com
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:BerkshireType:Salary:Up to £400 p/dayDrupal Developer. Up to £400 p/day. Remote Working. 3-month initial contract opportunity, for a Drupal Developer to work for a successful, Berkshire based digital agency. What you'll be doing Working for an awesome digital agency, based from your home office - remote working with no requirement to go onsite at this stage. What experience you'll need to apply for this role Drupal Developer (Senior). Backend or Full-Stack Drupal (Expert). What you'll get in return for your experience The daily rate is up to £400 p/day, however, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered. What's next? Please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.