— National Retail Brand
- A leading UK consumer brand.
- Lovely and exciting entry level role.
- Due to an office location having an access to a car is essential.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine based in Slough The successful candidate will support Marketing Executives with a range of day to day marketing activities.
What you’ll be doing
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent Marketing grad (or similar subject) ideally with 6-12 months of experience to join a vibrant and dynamic marketing team for one of the UK wide recognised retailers. This is a brand new role and in a nutshell will be a support function within the marketing department. Every day will be different, you’ll be asked to assist with a range of activities such as POS activities, competitor analysis, coordinating the creation of marketing materials and assets. In order to be able to do so, you’ll deal with the Creative Studio and other stakeholders within the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing degree or similar
- Preferably 6-12 months’ worth of experience ideally for a retail brand.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- But most importantly having the “to-do” attitude and natural problem-solving skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £23k + benefits. Due to remote office location having an access to a car is necessary.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs