— Luxury Fashion Brand
- Highly established retailer with huge growth plans.
- Exciting opportunity for an ambitious eCommerce Executive to develop their career.
- Flexible working.
This successful, luxury fashion brand has been running for almost twenty years, so you’ll be working with a highly experienced and supportive team. Having gone from strength-to-strength, online sales are now the key focus of the business, and they are looking for a talented eCommerce Executive to join the team to support continued growth.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Merchandise Manager, your main remit will be the day to day running of the website with Magento, so experience with this platform is preferred but not essential. You’ll be managing all products online, including setting up and trading, whilst working with the wider marketing team to ensure consistency within your messaging.
You’ll be involved in supporting product releases, website content, stock availability, price updates and promotions, page merchandise and page optimisation - but you will also be involved in areas such as website performance analysis, interaction with agencies and site improvement strategies.
Lastly, they need somebody analytical with a keen eye for spotting online shopping trends and keeping up to date with reviewing competition weekly and provide recommendations or learnings. You’ll also need to have a keen interest or experience within a luxury fashion environment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least one year of eCommerce Experience within a fashion (ideally luxury) online environment or similar.
- Experience using Google Analytics or an equivalent analytical tool.
- A proven track record of working with Magento (highly desirable).
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML.
- A creative person, with an eye for the aesthetic on luxury fashion.
- Strong communication skills and a real team player.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £23-25k is on offer depending on experience, as well as the opportunity to develop your experience within a premium, luxury fashion brand. A whole range of additional benefits are available, please enquire with Alice for more information.
Please send your CV to Alice ASAP to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:Up to £50k
— B-Corp Certified AgencyLocation:ManchesterSalary:£25,000
— Luxury Fashion Brand.Location:Berkshire / remoteSalary:£38-40k