Online Merchandising Manager
— Thriving fashion brand
- Exciting opportunity for an Experienced Online Merchandiser to develop their career.
- Highly established retailer with huge growth plans.
- Flexible working.
What you’ll be doing
This successful fashion brand has been running for just short of twenty years, so they are highly established within the marketplace. Having gone from strength-to-strength, they are now seeking a driven and passionate Online Merchandiser to support growth and eCommerce sales both domestically and overseas.
Using the latest digital marketing strategies, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in coordinating digital campaigns to maximise the brands online success. This will include managing all the products online, trading and launching new products.
Further to this, the successful candidate will love analysing data and utilise this information to problem solve and continuously make improvements on the site. You will also use this passion to keep a keen eye on online shopping trends so experience within the fashion industry is essential.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in merchandising within an online fashion business, with a proven ability to drive revenue and maximise sales.
- A good knowledge of digital marketing tools, such as SEO, PPC and social strategies.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Heatmapping etc.
- Experience with Magento will be highly advantageous.
- A good understanding of internet standards and interactivity.
- A good understanding of website management and eCommerce usability.
- Strong leadership skills, along with excellent communication skills are essential due to the need to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders within the business.
- A basic knowledge of HTML and photoshop.
- UX and A/B testing experience.
- Experience of liaising with agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35-45k is on offer depending on experience, as well as flexible working, an excellent employee discount and on-site parking.
Please send your CV to Alice to be considered ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Birmingham / RemoteSalary:£20000 - £27500
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE