— Leading Communications Agency
Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a leading and well known communications agency.
- Lovely creative projects to get stuck into.
- Genuine career progression opportunies.
We’re searching for a bright and ambitious PR Account Manager with solid experience of agency life and a real appetite for securing new client business and developing existing relationships. Based just outside of Reading, you'll be joining a successful and fast growing agency with a varied client base made up of lifestyle consumer brands and a few B2B brands.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be providing support to the Account Director with the development of strategic marketing communications for a wide range of clients. You’ll be responsible for implementing PR activities and all of the task management that follows, including planning, project management and regular reporting to clients. You will constantly strive to deliver the highest possible level of service with the aim to maintain and develop all client relationships. There will also be a focus surrounding the winning of new business; it will be your responsibility to actively look for new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be a confident communicator and client liaison will be second nature to you.
- You will possess the ability to develop rapport and professional relationships with ease.
- Great time management and organisational skills are a must for this busy role.
- It’s essential that you have agency based experience, as this will demonstrate your ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- You must be confident in your ability to obtain new business and develop client relationships, and equally in your capabilities of supervising and guiding junior staff.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary between £28-35k and the opportunity to be part of a close-knit, friendly and growing team.
Please apply today or contact Chloe at ADLIB if you meet the above requirements.