Marketing Communications Senior Executive
— National Charity
- Purpose-led organisation, recognised as a global leader for the cause.
- Hybrid working model on offer – ideally 2 days in the office.
- Content creation role – developing tailored & engaging communications for both internal and external audiences.
We are representing a wonderful charity in their search for a Marketing Communications Manager / Executive. This organisation is looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager / Executive to deliver a range of creative & captivating content, which is tailored to various audiences. You should have a strong passion for branding and design, whilst being able to prioritise and balance your Marketing Communications projects.
You should be proactive in meeting ambitious targets and overcoming difficulties. As a Marketing Communications Manager / Executive it is crucial that you have both strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, as well as being a self-motivated individual.
What you will be doing
- As a Marketing Communications Manager / Executive you will report to the Head of Marketing and work as a close marketing team of six.
- The primary emphasis of this role will be to create engaging content for a variety of audiences including the individuals affected, family members and friends, the general public, and health care professionals.
- Ensure all marketing materials communications and content are on brand and that positioning and key messages are
- Additionally, you will be responsible for nurturing existing relationships as well as conducting a variety of Marketing Communications activities.
- You should be confident in using software such as InDesign and working with 3rd parties where appropriate.
Experience you will need
- You will need to have had previous experience in a comparable Marketing Communications role.
- Be able to communicate, edit write and create effective content.
- You should be a creative Marketing Communications Manager / Executive with a strong passion for branding and design.
- Knowledge of InDesign is desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talent
- A competitive salary of up to £35k.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working (2/3 days working from home), potentially more for the right person.
- The chance to drive growth for a fantastic purpose-led charity
- Life assurance scheme
- Auto-enrolment of Personal Pensions Scheme
- Generous Training Budgets – DEBRA employees are encouraged to voice their training needs and wherever possible these will be fulfilled.
- Increased holiday entitlement and rewards for long service.
- Staff discount
- Eyecare vouchers
- Annual staff conferences
If you are a Marketing Communications Manager / Executive looking to find out more, please click the link below to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£25-30k
— Secondary EducationLocation:Bristol with some WFHSalary:£25-30k
— Specialist international brandLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£70-80k