Business Development Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £35k + OTE
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in the growth of this successful digital agency.
- Huge career development and scope for autonomy on offer.
- Generous package on offer with a salary of up to £35k basic + OTE.
If you’ve got a got a solid background in digital within an agency environment at Senior Account Management level and you are looking to join an established and successful marketing agency, then this could be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for.
What you'll be doing
In an agency that isn’t big on job titles, you’ll not be in a single box. Rather, you’ll wear lots of hats, from Senior Account Manager to Business Development manager, to Project Manager. If you’re passionate about interactive and creative digital work then you’re sure to love this, as it’s about as good as it gets in South East. You will work closely with your key clients, developing strategies and proposals to improve the on and offsite performance of their websites involving areas such as SEO, PPC and content management. You will project manage campaigns, co-ordinating with the other internal functions and agencies (i.e media, data, CRM) to ensure effective integration.
You’ll source new clients and develop these into long standing accounts, nurturing relationships, understanding on-going business needs and spotting opportunities for growth. The agency specialise in digital, delivering measureable growth and success for their clients through a variety of digital and data driven methods - you’ll need to get to grips with their offering in order to build a consultative approach with clients, driving account revenue wherever possible. This is a very exciting opportunity a Business Development Managers to play a key role in the expansion of this agency.
What experience you'll need
- Experienced Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director from a marketing agency background with a strong digital bias or a digital agency.
- Somebody with strong communication skills coupled up with a commercial acumen, who will be able to talk passionately and credibly around the agency’s service offering.
- The ability to target new clients, generating leads and delivering engaging pitches and tenders to win new accounts.
- You will have superior project management, presentation and analytical skills.
- You will have a clean driving licence and access to a car to be able to meet your clients across the South East – You’ll live in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and be able to manage time efficiently in order to drive results required in order to be successful.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary of up to £35k dependent on experience coupled with a company bonus - In addition to a clear path for career development and scope for success within a truly fascinating business that are making waves within the digital market.
If this sounds like an opportunity you don’t want to miss then send your CV across to Fran today!Back to jobs