You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Trading Analyst
— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- High-end luxury brand.
- Established eCommerce proposition.
- New role in the team to optimise customer experience.
This high-end multi-channel retailer is going from strength to strength online. A new role in the team, the Digital Trading Analyst will focus on optimising the customer / user experience on the site. Suitable for an experienced eCommerce Analyst looking for a change, or a graduate with a year or two in eCommerce (some exposure to analytics, for example from Online Merchandising / Trading).
What you’ll be doing
This position will report into the Head of Customer Experience and work alongside a number of key stakeholders in the 13 strong eCommerce team. You will use analytical tools such as Google Analytics / Hotjar to draw gather data on customer behaviour (how people are converting through the site). You’ll then digest, analyse and present this data into manageable chunks to provide insight to the wider team on where they should be making improvements to the site.
The team are keen to express that the role will depend on the level of experience you have coming in. If you are an experienced with analytics packages and drawing insights, you can use more advanced tools and get involved in higher level developments. If you’re earlier on in your career you can be upskilled in these areas but above all, will be able to break data down quickly and have a knack for working with Excel. As such – a great opportunity for experienced and wannabe analysts alike.
What experience you’ll need
- Exposure to an eCommerce setting where analytics is part of your day to day (how big a part will vary depending on your role).
- This could include Digital Marketers, Online Merchandisers, Web Traders and eCommerce Executives that use Google Analytics on their day to day.
- Analytically minded and able to break down data sets quickly.
- Some experience with analytical tools would be a plus, including Google Analytics, Optimizely, Hotjar etc.
- A real passion for eCommerce and how analytics can influence overall performance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a generous salary on offer which will depend on your level of experience. For example £25-30k for candidates with some exposure to analytics, with flexibility to £35k for someone more experienced. Benefits include product discounts, a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, pension scheme and more.
Drop Joe a line to hear more about this opportunity.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: