eCommerce / Digital Marketing Manager
— Pureplay eCommerce Brand
- Leader in their market.
- Full customer journey.
- Large retailer in the heart of Oxfordshire.
An eCommerce business with a significant online turnover is looking to add an eCommerce / Digital Marketing Manager help deliver the next stage of growth. Managing the operation end to end, you’ll have full responsibility across acquisition, conversion and retention.
What you’ll be doing
Established for over 30 years, this business has a strong heritage and luxury product offering. The eCommerce / Digital Manager will report directly into the Marketing Lead, working together to capitalise on opportunities for growth.
Key areas of focus will include website functionality, design, strategic direction, digital marketing and overall customer satisfaction. You’ll use analytics as a tool to shape future strategy across the board, whether hands on or through the management of agencies (SEO and web development in this instance). SEO, Social Media and Email will act as key channels to drive relevant traffic onto the site, while online merchandising and the appearance of the site will be paramount to a positive conversion rate.
As sales increase you’ll need to understand the implications on stock levels to ensure customer satisfaction remains unaffected. Additional responsibilities will include assessing competitor activity and market trends.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience working for an eCommerce business or Multi-Channel retailer.
- Excellent knowledge of technical and content based SEO practices to drive natural search.
- Digital marketing skills across a mix of channels will be a real plus, although external agencies will help assist in these areas.
- Graphic design skills using the Adobe Creative Suite are favourable but not a must.
- Ideally experience working on a Magento site or similar platform.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer circa £35k – benefits available on request.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs