You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Social Media Manager
— Successful Travel Company
- Fast Growing, Travel industry professionals.
- Lovely client side marketing opportunity.
- Fully responsible for Social Media offering.
This fast growing, multimillion pound turnover Travel Company is currently on the hunt for an experienced Social Media professional. Whilst already being very successful within their field, they are now looking to further grow and develop, and need your help to do so!
This company are looking for a creative yet analytical social media guru to join their award-winning team and make a difference by shaping the future of a global travel provider. You must have experience and a passion for driving effective social media engagement.
This role would suit someone whos comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The company would love to meet someone whos creative, organised and can work under pressure and to tight deadlines. If youve got an interest in travel, thats a bonus too!
What youll be doing?
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing content across multiple social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc), ensuring all content is fresh, relevant and following brand voice. Working alongside the creative team, you will create original content to promote the company.
As well as being the day-to-day social voice of the company, you will oversee monitoring and reporting of metrics and analytics, competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimisation. To do so, you will utilise tools including Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager and Amobee. Armed with bags of experience, you will inspire the team, colleagues and customers and be at ease talking about social, content and campaigns with people of all levels.
You will be working across both organic and paid social here, so it is important you have experience running paid social campaigns with demonstrable effect.
What experience youll need?
- A keen eye for detail and organisation and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability to edit and proof-read.
- Able to juggle and prioritise tasks to fit the businesses needs.
- Strong research skills.
- Creative thinking, hard-working, problem solving, and cultural awareness.
- Committed to creative excellence.
- Be familiar with the production process for social assets.
- Outstanding communication skills - must be able to influence and inform colleagues.
- An excellent relationship builder with the ability to grow strong one to one relationships with the senior management.
- Strong presentation skills to all levels.
- Proactive and flexible, able to solve problems and use own initiative.
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Resilient and positive in difficult and fast-paced situations.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a very generous salary of up to £36k (DOE) available here. Other benefits include bonus schemes, Simply Health cash plan, pension scheme and staff discounts on flights and accommodation.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!