Digital Account Manager
— Boutique Marketing Agency
Salary: Up to £35k
- Digital Account Manager opportunity to lead a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Lovely digital agency to call home.
- Beautiful offices just outside of Newbury, easily commutable Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Account Manager to join a lovely boutique content and communications agency based just outside of Newbury.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Account Manager, your primary focus will be around managing and nurturing client relationships and developing digital campaigns from concept through to completion. You’ll work closely with the wider team and external designers and developers to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and on budget, continually exceeding client expectations. Day to day you’ll find yourself managing websites for clients, advising on best practice and supporting with any queries, designing and distributing email campaigns, managing social media campaigns, compiling reports through Google Analytics and lots more. This is an extremely varied role and the beauty of this is no two days will be the same!
What experience you’ll need
- This is a hands-on role so not only are we looking for a Digital Account Manager great at managing clients and digital campaigns but somebody who is also happy to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty on a daily basis.
- You’ll ideally be working in a digital agency as an Account Manager or a an integrated agency as a Digital Account Manager- either way your experience will need to be gained within an agency.
- To really succeed in this role you’ll need to be a team player with strong communication skills and a natural flair for building rapport and driving relationships.
- You’ll also need to have strong digital knowledge and a solid track record of managing digital campaigns and websites.
- Due to the rural location you’ll need to drive and have access to a car.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- On top of a competitive salary of up to £35k and a generous holiday allowance, you’ll benefit from a fantastic culture and access to brilliant learning and development opportunities.
Apply today if you think you fit the bill!Back to jobs