You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Luxury Homeware Designer
- Cutting-edge product selection.
- Highly-established brand.
- Relaxed & friendly culture.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up within a high-end and innovative homeware brand which is going from strength-to-strength! You’ll work closely with the eCommerce Analyst & Marketing Manager to ensure that the websites are regularly updated, provide accurate information and are optimised to maximise conversions.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage the day-to-day maintenance of the EMEA sites for this business, launching new content, adding functionality and optimising processes as needed. This will involve ensuring product selection, descriptions, and pricing on the websites and marketplaces (Amazon & eBay), is accurate and up to date.
In addition, you will liaise with various internal stakeholders to inform them of product updates on the websites, which you will collect and maintain within the Product Information Management system.
The final element of your role involves collaborating with the wider eCommerce team to monitor performance and KPI’s, so as to continually achieve and exceed targets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar eCommerce role, such as online merchandising, would be advantageous.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Familiarity with using spreadsheets and viewing data in tables.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of between £20-24k is on offer, dependent on experience. Please enquire for further benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina ASAP on 01179 269 530 to apply.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: