PCB Design Engineer
— Internationally recognised innovator
- Varied and exciting work, impacting the energy market.
- Commutable from Oxford, Slough, High Wycombe, and Bracknell.
- Talented team.
Our client are seeking a PCB Design Engineer to join their established team, to aid the growth of their electronic products. Working under an internationally recognised brand, you’ll have access to a range of interesting projects.
What experience you will need:
- An understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 or 2 STEM subject A Levels.
- Passion and interest in electronics.
- 2-3 years industry experience.
What you’ll be doing:
You will develop production ready PCB designs and manufacturing information. You will use NI MultiSIM and Ultiboard PCB design software for schematic capture and board layout.
You will incorporate design rules for creepage and clearance, RFI, EMC, etc. You will also work with the team to design and develop prototypes.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including 22 days holidays (plus bank holidays, plus three days over Christmas). You will also be able to qualify for a contributory pension scheme, and have access to a Death in Service benefit.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Unrivalled opportunity to grow and progressLocation:DevonSalary:£35K-£50K
— Cutting-edge tech.Location:CambridgeSalary:£50K-£60K
— Maternity cover contractLocation:BristolType:Salary:£360-£400 a day - appropriate for "Outside IR35"