Digital Content Editor
— Wiltshire Research Council
- Amazing role for science enthusiasts.
- Extremely competitive pay and benefits (holiday and pension).
- Easily commutable from Bristol, Bath or Reading.
An extremely important and valued research council in Wiltshire are now looking for a Digital Content Editor, ideally with a scientific background either academically or commercially. This really is a rare opportunity in the industry and one we're very excited to be working on at ADLIB.
What you'll be doing
You will take on the end-to-end responsibility for research around a certain topic, sourcing information (partly through interviews with leaders of that field), sourcing images and graphics, writing the content pieces, and then distributing via a blog and relevant social channels (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn etc).
What experience you'll need to apply
Given the nature of this role and the information you'll be working with, a science background is essential. The area of science your knowledge lies is very flexible. In addition, we require the following:
- Writing experience outside of academia (e.g. blogs, social media, web copy)
- Confidence in approaching subject experts for interviewing
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for science
- Ability to work effectively in a team
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £27.5k is on offer here for your experience, as well as a generous holiday entitlement of 32 days plus Bank Holidays. Other benefits include flexi-time working hours, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, and childcare vouchers.
If you're keen on pursuing this role, contact Stacey on 01179 269 530 or via email - firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to jobs