Senior Pricing Analyst
— Widely respected UK Insurance firm
- You will work on interesting Pricing projects alongside an established team.
- You will be supported by a dedicated team of data engineers.
- The company is fully committed to novel projects in the world of data across all business areas.
Our client is one of the largest, longest standing, and well-respected UK Insurance companies. Within finance, they are one of the UK’s Juggernauts, but despite this, they have managed to retain a professional and welcoming working culture. Their Pricing team is constantly growing and they will be investing heavily over the next 12 months.
What you will be doing
This role will involve developing and implementing machine learning platforms in order to improve the realisation of benefits in the Pricing Department. You will be working closely with a team of experienced Pricing Analyst and work across different teams within the department. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a curious nature and want to continue your personal development in machine learning.
What you’ll need to apply
- Good command of Python or R.
- Solid experience using SQL (particularly relational databases)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Machine learning experience in Linear Models and Tree Based Methods. Able to deploy this in a business environment.
- Being a willing and able communicator.
What you will get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £60k (depending on experience). On top of the salary, the package includes 30(+2 optional buys) days holiday, private medical care, a very generous discount on all insurance offerings and partnerships, and the opportunity for a sizable bonus predicated on personal performance. The working environment has many testimonials which highlight that it is a wonderful place to work and is head and shoulders above many insurance/finance companies. Their staff retention rate is a good indicator of this.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— UK Wide CharityLocation:Gloucestershire/RemoteSalary:Competitive
— Not-for-profit OrganisationLocation:Cheltenham/RemoteSalary:£45000 - £56000
— Not-for-profit OrganisationLocation:Cheltenham/RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000