You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Digital Agency
- Brand new role supporting the growth of an agency.
- Work on branding and digital design briefs including UI for web and campaigns.
- Benefit from company bonus, wellbeing perks and a fantastic culture.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Designer to join a digital agency based in the heart of Birmingham. The agency works with retailers from the ground up, building a brand and digital offering for their clients. At a time where the agency is flourishing this is a brand-new role to make your own and an opportunity to grow your career as part of a close-knit agency headed up by industry experts. The agency offers flexible working long term with a hybrid working week from office / home.
What you’ll be doing
Forming part of a small, fast-paced design team, you’ll work closely with the Lead Designer to collaboratively deliver on a variety of briefs including eCommerce sites, branding, and digital campaigns. A typical day would see you crafting UI for a responsive eCommerce site, creating digital ads, or developing a new visual identity for a new brand.
You’ll bring an excellent eye for detail, along with some experience delivering on briefs both autonomously and as part of a team environment. The agency is small and collaborative, so you’ll be supporting the Lead Designer from the initial brief right through to execution.
Due to the role’s digital focus you’ll have a user centred approach to design, along with some knowledge of UX principles and an understanding of how your designs translate when passing to developers.
We’re looking for a tenacious junior designer who would like to become a pivotal part of a design team, contributing to the agency’s future growth plans.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial experience in a design role, ideally within an agency environment.
- A portfolio brimming with commercial digital designs (including responsive web).
- User centred approach to how you work, knowledge of UX design principles.
- Ability to take briefs end-to-end and work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Skills in Adobe XD desirable.
- Motion graphics skills a bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary of up to £22k depending on experience, there are some fantastic benefits on offer including wellbeing benefits such as on site gym equipment (to use when safe to do so!) and company bonus scheme.
Please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to Lauren to be considered.